12/26/11

A Letter From a Billionaire



 Dear The People,

 It is one of our ages modern tragedies, the desperation of individuals to belong to the wage-slave force, it sickens me. It really does sicken me, to see one of you begging for a job, begging for corporate enslavement, begging to be on my team. Should not your desperation be for revolution instead of petty opportunities?
Should not your energy be focused on revolting against my billionaire friends and I? Should not your soul be dedicated towards resistance instead of trying to deliberately encage yourself in the corporate bondage chambers?

 You are sick! You, wage slave, are the sick one, not I, you are the sick one because you have become so blinded that you do not see your path. You have become so slavish and so desperate for employment that you have forgotten the true merits of your humanity.  You have become so blinded by your materialistic needs, that a job is your salvation, a job , of course, in my sadistic corporation.

Stand up men! Stand up women! Resist your oppression, of course you never will, you will sit at home waiting for your favorite show to arrive. You are a sick, passive, creature and for that you deserve to be dominated by me and eventually my children. Nothing bothers you, nothing infuriates you, you just sit there and wait like a dog for your pay check and your imaginary promotion. We often laugh at the golf club about people who believe in promotions, the joke is this, what do you call a promoted wage slave? A wage slave!
Sometimes I get bored, I really do, because you present no threat, because you are so fucking docile and stupid. When I was young my father spoke to me of class struggle, and I looked forward to it, to crushing the poor, but instead nothing happens. Nothing happens at all, I just sit there in my office raking in billions from your sweat and labor while you go on imagining that you’re free.
It is simple, wage slave, really simple, the formula is this: half your day is spent slaving, the other half in front of the television imagining you are free.

 I love you, wage slave, I really do, because without you, I could not sustain such a lavish, albeit, meaningless lifestyle.

 A Billionaire

reposted from
http://theactivists.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment